from Bureau Veritas North America, Inc.
Shop Inspection involves inspecting items at their place of manufacture before delivery. This is the most convenient and cost-effective way to determine whether a product, service, process, piece of equipment or installation complies with expressed needs, customer expectations, applicable... [See More]
- Capabilities / Forms Tested: Components and Parts; Process / SOP; Facilities and Capital Equipment; WEEE Compliance
- Certifications: ANSI; ASTM; ISO; ISO 9001:2000; NotifiedBody
- Company Information: Bureau Veritas is a global company specializing in quality assurance, health, safety, and environmental services. With over 40,000 professionals worldwide, Bureau Veritas develops solutions that contribute to risk prevention and performance improvement.
- Services: Certification; Consulting / Training; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing)
from Element Materials Technology
How Element helps with RoHS compliance. Element Materials Technology has testing programs in place to help clients comply with the Restriction of Hazardous Substances directive (RoHS), which affects all products sold or used in the European Union. Element laboratories in the U.S. and Europe have... [See More]
- Capabilities / Forms Tested: Components and Parts; Products; Process / SOP; Facilities and Capital Equipment; Samples; WEEE Compliance
- Certifications: A2LA; NVLAP; RvA; ANSI; ASME; ASTM; FCC; IECEE; ISO 17025; SCC; AAMA; WDMA
- Company Information: Element Materials Technology tests thousands of products from every conceivable industry for research and development, performance verification, failure analysis, or comparison purposes. What you know can help you.
- Services: Certification; Chemical; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing)