Samples RoHS Compliance and Testing Services Datasheets
Intertek's suite of RoHS compliance services provides comprehensive solutions to meet your electronic and electrical equipment product requirements. Intertek provides comprehensive consulting, testing, bill of material assessment, product conversion, and certification solutions for RoHS (Restriction... [See More]
- Capabilities / Forms Tested: Components and Parts; Products; Samples; WEEE Compliance; Tests for Restricted Substances, Conflict Minerals Analysis
- Certifications: REACH, RoHS, WEEE, California Proposition 65, ELV, NSN, CFIA, CPSIA, EPEAT, PIM, Japan Green (JGPSSI), OSHA, RSL, TCSA, LHAMA
- Company Information: Through our network of over 38,000 people in 1,000 laboratories and offices in 100 countries, Intertek provides quality and safety solutions to a wide range of industries around the world.
- Services: Certification; Chemical; Consulting / Training
from Element Materials Technology
How Element helps with RoHS compliance. Element Materials Technology has testing programs in place to help clients comply with the Restriction of Hazardous Substances directive (RoHS), which affects all products sold or used in the European Union. Element laboratories in the U.S. and Europe have... [See More]
- Capabilities / Forms Tested: Components and Parts; Products; Process / SOP; Facilities and Capital Equipment; Samples; WEEE Compliance
- Certifications: A2LA; NVLAP; RvA; ANSI; ASME; ASTM; FCC; IECEE; ISO 17025; SCC; AAMA; WDMA
- Company Information: Element Materials Technology tests thousands of products from every conceivable industry for research and development, performance verification, failure analysis, or comparison purposes. What you know can help you.
- Services: Certification; Chemical; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing)