from Bureau Veritas North America, Inc.
Shop Inspection involves inspecting items at their place of manufacture before delivery. This is the most convenient and cost-effective way to determine whether a product, service, process, piece of equipment or installation complies with expressed needs, customer expectations, applicable... [See More]
- Industry Served: Alternative / Renewable Energy; Coatings; Microelectronics; Power Generation; Power Converters / Supplies; ElectricalDist; Semiconductors; Industrial; Marine; Materials; MotorControls; Wireless
- Capabilities / Forms Tested: Components and Parts; Process / SOP; Facilities and Capital Equipment; WEEE Compliance
- Company Information: Bureau Veritas is a global company specializing in quality assurance, health, safety, and environmental services. With over 40,000 professionals worldwide, Bureau Veritas develops solutions that contribute to risk prevention and performance improvement.
- Certifications: ANSI; ASTM; ISO; ISO 9001:2000; NotifiedBody
from TÜV SÜD America Inc.
Headquarters: Massachusetts with laboratories across the US and worldwide. [See More]
- Industry Served: Aerospace; Appliances; Automotive; Energy; Microelectronics; Power Generation; ElectricalDist; HealthCare; Semiconductors; Industrial; Instruments; Marine; Materials; MotorControls; Wireless; General Mfg.
- Capabilities / Forms Tested: Components and Parts; Products; Samples; WEEE Compliance; General Manufacturing
- Company Information: TUV SUD America offers complete Product Safety, Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) and Environmental testing and certification services. More than just technical expertise, TUV offers insight and value to help improve products and gain market access.
- Certifications: NRTL; ANSI; ASME; FCC; FDA; IECEE; ISO; SCC; VCCI; NVLAP