from Ark-Plas® Products, Inc.
In-Line Filters are designed for the removal of most visible particulate in aqueous solutions, and gas streams, by means of either a stainless steel filter, or a high-density polyethylene (HDPE) filter. In-Line Filter housings are manufactured in Nylon, Polypropylene, and Clear Polycarbonate... [See More]
- Housing Material: Plastic; Polycarb.
- Application / Industry: Food or Beverage Processing
- Type: In-line
- Filtration Grade: 45.00 to 90.00
from Shelco Filters - Division of Tinny Corp.
304L or 316L Stainless Steel, Brass Nickel Plated Head with 304L Stainless Steel Body or Cast Iron Head with a Steel Body - Heavy duty construction for durability. Maximum operating pressure: 250 PSI (17 bar) @ 275 °F (135 °C). Available in 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4", and 1" connection sizes. [See More]
- Housing Material: Cast Iron or Carbon Steel
- Application / Industry: Electronics; Industrial Engine; Food or Beverage Processing; Hydrocarbon; WaterSupply; PoolSpa
- Type: Cartridge; In-line
- Flow Rate (Gas): 15 to 220