Filter Medium Material:Other Gas Dryers, Filters, and Purifiers Datasheets
from Shelco Filters - Division of Tinny Corp.
Recognized as the industry standard for high quality wound filters - lasting 2-3 times longer than standard melt blown or spun bond cartridges. Computerized production machinery produces precise geometric patterns to ensure high efficiency, superior dirt-holding capacity and repeatable performance. [See More]
- Application / Industry: Aerospace / Defense; Electronics; Food or Beverage Processing; Hydrocarbon; PoolSpa; Semiconductor
- Maximum Temperature: 140 to 750
- Filtration Grade: 0.50 to 150.00
- Element Size: 2-1/2" - 4-1/2" DIA X 4-3/4" - 40" lg
from Ark-Plas® Products, Inc.
In-Line Filters are designed for the removal of most visible particulate in aqueous solutions, and gas streams, by means of either a stainless steel filter, or a high-density polyethylene (HDPE) filter. In-Line Filter housings are manufactured in Nylon, Polypropylene, and Clear Polycarbonate... [See More]
- Type: In-line
- Filtration Grade: 45.00 to 90.00
- Application / Industry: Food or Beverage Processing
- Port Description: 1/8"x1/8"
from DK-LOK U.S.A.
Up to 6000psig (413bar) for V76 Tee Filter. Up to 3000psig (206bar) for V73 ln-line Filter. Up to 204 ℃ (399 ℉). SS316 DK-LOK OD 1/8 - 1/2 inch. Pipe thread 1/8 - 1/2 inch. Filtering element 0.5, 2, 7, 15, 60, and 90 micron [See More]
- Type: In-line
- Maximum Pressure: 3000
- Filtration Grade: 0.50 to 90.00
- Maximum Temperature: 900
from Parker Hannifin Filtration and Separation Div. / Balston Products
Balston Gas and Liquid Sample Analyzer Filters protect analyzers from sample impurities by removing solids and liquids from gases with 99.999% efficiency at 0.01 micron or lower. Composed of borosilicate glass microfibers with a resin binder, Balston sample filters are inert to most any gas or... [See More]
- Application / Industry: Food or Beverage Processing; Medical; HVAC
- Flow Rate (Gas): 3
- Filtration Grade: 0.01 to 0.90
- Maximum Pressure: 125