from Ark-Plas® Products, Inc.
In-Line Filters are designed for the removal of most visible particulate in aqueous solutions, and gas streams, by means of either a stainless steel filter, or a high-density polyethylene (HDPE) filter. In-Line Filter housings are manufactured in Nylon, Polypropylene, and Clear Polycarbonate... [See More]
- Type: In-line
- Filtration Grade: 45.00 to 90.00
- Application / Industry: Food or Beverage Processing
- Port Description: 1/8"x1/8"
from Shelco Filters - Division of Tinny Corp.
Recognized as the industry standard for high quality wound filters - lasting 2-3 times longer than standard melt blown or spun bond cartridges. Computerized production machinery produces precise geometric patterns to ensure high efficiency, superior dirt-holding capacity and repeatable performance. [See More]
- Application / Industry: Aerospace / Defense; Electronics; Food or Beverage Processing; Hydrocarbon; PoolSpa; Semiconductor
- Maximum Temperature: 140 to 750
- Filtration Grade: 0.50 to 150.00
- Element Size: 2-1/2" - 4-1/2" DIA X 4-3/4" - 40" lg
Donaldson Ultrafilter ® Prefilter, 24 cfm volume flow. Prefilters feature an economizer and an electronically-controlled drain. Capacity: 24 cfm at 100 psig. Temp range: -4 to 176 &176;F. Dimensions: 17"L x 3"dia. Materials of construction: Highly porous, sintered polyethylene. Connection: 1/4"... [See More]
- Application / Industry: filtration
- Maximum Temperature: 176
- Maximum Pressure: 30
- Filter Medium Material: prefilters
from Unique Wire Weaving Company, Inc.
36" wide stock width, custom options available [See More]
- Type: Cartridge; WireMesh
- Filter Medium Material: Metal Fiber; Aluminum
- Application / Industry: Biopharmaceutical; Electronics; Power Generation; Semiconductor
- Additional Features: Reusable