Polyester / Fiberglass Gas Dryers, Filters, and Purifiers Datasheets
from Shelco Filters - Division of Tinny Corp.
Recognized as the industry standard for high quality wound filters - lasting 2-3 times longer than standard melt blown or spun bond cartridges. Computerized production machinery produces precise geometric patterns to ensure high efficiency, superior dirt-holding capacity and repeatable performance. [See More]
- Filter Medium Material: Cotton; Glass Fiber; Nylon; Polyester; Polypropylene; Rayon
- Filtration Grade: 0.50 to 150.00
- Application / Industry: Aerospace / Defense; Electronics; Food or Beverage Processing; Hydrocarbon; PoolSpa; Semiconductor
- Maximum Temperature: 140 to 750
from Filtertek Inc.
NSF food safe material, housing design is resistant to alcohol and fuel [See More]
- Filter Medium Material: Polyester
- Application / Industry: Industrial Engine; Food or Beverage Processing; Paint Filtration
- Type: Cartridge; In-line
- Filtration Grade: 65.00
from Pentair Industrial
Biflex Series BF-200AB Absolute* Pleated Cellulose Polyester Cartridges are the benchmark for critical industrial applications that demand optimal fluid filtration. [See More]
- Filter Medium Material: Cellulose; Polyester
- Filtration Grade: 7.00 to 100.00
- Application / Industry: Biopharmaceutical; Electronics; Hydrocarbon; WaterSupply; Aqueous Fluids, Chemicals, Photographics
- Element Size: 2.25" to 2.75" Dia. X 5" to 40" lg.