Composites Sealing and Impregnation Services Datasheets
from General Magnaplate Corporation
General Magnaplate's surface-enhancement coatings have been engineered to provide metal parts and other substrates with corrosion and chemical resistance, super-hardness and dry lubrication. These coatings impart properties that ensure longer life spans and greater reliability, consequently reducing... [See More]
- Materials: Aluminum; Carbide; Ceramic; Composites; Copper / Copper Alloys; Iron / Cast Iron; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Precious Metals; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys; Titanium; Metal; Wood
- Sealing Processes: Dip or Immersion Coating; Spray Coating; Vacuum-Pressure Impregnation (VPI); Plastic / Resin
- Company Information: General Magnaplate provides engineered coatings. They have facilities around the world and all North American plants are ISO 9001:2008 certified. Many coatings meet FDA, USDA, and AgriCanada standards, and federal and military spec requirements.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2000; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD; RoHS; FDA Compliant; ISO 9001:2008
from Impreglon, Inc.
Impreglon, Inc. has grown to become a market leader in the development and application of high performance coatings. With application solutions based on fluoropolymers, plastic, metal and ceramics, or combinations thereof, we service a broad selection of industries including aerospace, chemicals,... [See More]
- Materials: Aluminum; Carbide; Ceramic; Composites; Copper / Copper Alloys; Iron / Cast Iron; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Plastic; Precious Metals; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys; Titanium; Metal; Chromium Nitride - Modified; Teflon
- Sealing Processes: Dip or Immersion Coating; Spray Coating; Plastic / Resin
- Company Information: Impreglon offers coating services based on fluorpolymer, plastics, metal and ceramic or combinations thereof for all branches of industry, such as aerospace, chemicals, printing, automotive, plastics, food products, paper and packaging.
- Certifications: Certified according to ISO 9001:2008; DuPont Licensed Industrial Applicator; Whitford Quality approved Coater; ITAR Registered
from Materials Processing Inc./Mexico Painting Inc. (Materials Processing Div.)
Leveraging the strengths of 25 years in the industry and the capabilities of three large-scale facilities in the U.S. and Mexico, MPI delivers world-class quality for every client. Three coating facilities. Ten paint lines. Eight pre-treatment lines. Proven technology. Highly experienced personnel. [See More]
- Materials: Aluminum; Composites; Iron / Cast Iron; Plastic; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys; Metal; Wood
- Sealing Processes: Dip or Immersion Coating; Spray Coating
- Company Information: Materials Processing Inc. and Mexico Painting Inc. leverages 25 years in the industry to deliver world-class quality to every client. Our proficiency, ingenuity, application processes, and value-added services, assures customers quality and satisfaction.
- Certifications: QS 9000; ISO 9001:2000; ISO 14001; TS 16949; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD