from General Magnaplate Corporation
General Magnaplate's surface-enhancement coatings have been engineered to provide metal parts and other substrates with corrosion and chemical resistance, super-hardness and dry lubrication. These coatings impart properties that ensure longer life spans and greater reliability, consequently reducing... [See More]
- Materials: Aluminum; Carbide; Ceramic; Composites; Copper / Copper Alloys; Iron / Cast Iron; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Precious Metals; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys; Titanium; Metal; Wood
- Sealing Processes: Dip or Immersion Coating; Spray Coating; Vacuum-Pressure Impregnation (VPI); Plastic / Resin
- Company Information: General Magnaplate provides engineered coatings. They have facilities around the world and all North American plants are ISO 9001:2008 certified. Many coatings meet FDA, USDA, and AgriCanada standards, and federal and military spec requirements.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2000; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD; RoHS; FDA Compliant; ISO 9001:2008
from Materials Processing Inc./Mexico Painting Inc. (Materials Processing Div.)
Leveraging the strengths of 25 years in the industry and the capabilities of three large-scale facilities in the U.S. and Mexico, MPI delivers world-class quality for every client. Three coating facilities. Ten paint lines. Eight pre-treatment lines. Proven technology. Highly experienced personnel. [See More]
- Materials: Aluminum; Composites; Iron / Cast Iron; Plastic; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys; Metal; Wood
- Sealing Processes: Dip or Immersion Coating; Spray Coating
- Company Information: Materials Processing Inc. and Mexico Painting Inc. leverages 25 years in the industry to deliver world-class quality to every client. Our proficiency, ingenuity, application processes, and value-added services, assures customers quality and satisfaction.
- Certifications: QS 9000; ISO 9001:2000; ISO 14001; TS 16949; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD