MIL-SPEC Patch Cables and Cords Datasheets
from Conxall Corporation
MIL Type 1/4" Patch Cord, red handle brass finger, Length 0.5 ft. (0.152 M). Switchcraft Patch Cords are available in a variety of types to meet requirements of communication, industrial and telephone switchboard applications. Patch cords are constructed of high quality bronze tinsel covered with... [See More]
- Standards / Certifications: MIL-SPEC
from L-com, Inc.
L-com carries an extensive line of 25-Pair Telco trunk cables. Trunk cables consolidate multiple network or telephone ports into one easy to run cable assembly. Cables are rated Category 3 for high quality data transmission. Standard 4-40 threaded hardware allows a secure connection to your... [See More]
- Standards / Certifications: RoHS; MIL-SPEC
- Cable Type: Cat 3; Twisted Pair
from Northwire, Inc.
cable rated 12 million bending flex cycles [See More]
- Standards / Certifications: RoHS; CSA Mark; MIL-SPEC; UL Recognized Component Mark (US and Canadian); Complies to AIA GiGE Vision standard
- Connector Type: RJ-45; Locking Screws
- Cable Type: Cat 5; Twisted Pair