The B100A Series PWM servo amplifiers are designed to drive brushless DC motors at a high switching frequency. They are fully protected against over-voltage, under-voltage, over-current, over-heating and short-circuits. All models interface with digital controllers or can be used as stand-alone... [See More]
- Motor / System: DC Brushed; DC Brushless; DC Servo; Synchronous; AC Servo; Linear; Voice Coil
- Power: 10000
- Axes: 1.0
- Product: Pulse Width Modulation Drive; Variable Speed
from Haydon Kerk Motion Solutions, Inc.
The Haydon ™ DCM4826 IDEA Stepper Motor Drive is ideal for controlling both rotary stepper motors and stepper motor based linear actuator systems using a simple “pulse ”, “direction ”, and “enable ” signal from a stepper motor control board. Input voltage to... [See More]
- Motor / System: Linear; Rotary Stepper
- PC-Based Bus: RS485
- Axes: 1.0
- Operating Temperature: 70
from OMEGA Engineering, Inc.
The OMDC-MD Series is a compact, programmable DC speed control with digital closed loop feedback and LED display for DC motors rated to 2 horsepower. An on-board microprocessor with non-volatile memory, coupled with sophisticated internal software, makes the OMDC-MD series speed control the ultimate... [See More]
- Motor / System: Linear
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 45
- Product: MCU
- Configuration: Panel Mount
from Nymotion LLC
To start, view the NYT2X-AP as a simple two axis breakout board for Technosoft PIM2401 and PIM2403 and Trinamic TMCM-103 OEM modules. The connectors, sizing, orientation and layout are optimized for quick hookups, parameter setup, tuning, programming and testing using high level graphical... [See More]
- Motor / System: DC Brushed; DC Brushless; DC Servo; Bipolar; Permanent Magnet; Variable Reluctance; Hybrid; Full-Step; Half-Step; Microstepping Motor; Linear; Voice Coil
- Power: 75 to ?
- Axes: 2.0 to ?
- Product: DSP; Multi-Axis; Robotic
from PG Drives Technology Inc.
The i-Drive is the most advanced and cost effective digital controller available to date, and has been designed specifically for applications such as walk-behind floorcare machines and small materials handling devices. The electronics of the i-Drive are sealed against water ingress to IPX5 and, when... [See More]
- Motor / System: DC Brushed; Linear
- Product: Pulse Width Modulation Drive; MCU; Multi-Axis; Variable Speed
- Axes: 1.0
- Operating Temperature: -25 to 50