from Haydon Kerk Motion Solutions, Inc.
The Haydon ™ DCM8028 and DCM8055 are High Performance Micro Stepping Chopper Drives that provide a cost effective solution for production volume requirements, the small size allows designers to use these Drives in limited space and they are also easily integrated with other electronics. Design... [See More]
- Motor / System: Bipolar; Permanent Magnet; Full-Step; Half-Step
- Phase : Single Phase
- DC Input: 20 to 80
- Continuous Current: 1 to 5.5
from Excitron Corporation
NEW Extremely compact, yet powerful, motion control system. First of its kind, less than .16" thick, and with all the features you need for robust robotic motion. Excitron is the market leader for high tech innovative motion control products. Includes precision 0.90 degree per half-step stepper... [See More]
- Motor / System: Unipolar; Permanent Magnet; Hybrid; Full-Step; Half-Step
- Power: 0.1000 to ?
- Axes: 1.0 to 52.0
- Product: Pulse Width Modulation Drive; MCU; www.excitron.com; Multi-Axis (optional feature); Robotic; Variable Speed
from Nymotion LLC
To start, view the NYT2X-AP as a simple two axis breakout board for Technosoft PIM2401 and PIM2403 and Trinamic TMCM-103 OEM modules. The connectors, sizing, orientation and layout are optimized for quick hookups, parameter setup, tuning, programming and testing using high level graphical... [See More]
- Motor / System: DC Brushed; DC Brushless; DC Servo; Bipolar; Permanent Magnet; Variable Reluctance; Hybrid; Full-Step; Half-Step; Microstepping Motor; Linear; Voice Coil
- Power: 75 to ?
- Axes: 2.0 to ?
- Product: DSP; Multi-Axis; Robotic