Microcontroller Based Motor Speed Controllers Datasheets
from OMEGA Engineering, Inc.
The OMDC-MD Series is a compact, programmable DC speed control with digital closed loop feedback and LED display for DC motors rated to 2 horsepower. An on-board microprocessor with non-volatile memory, coupled with sophisticated internal software, makes the OMDC-MD series speed control the ultimate... [See More]
- Product: MCU
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 45
- Motor / System: Linear
- Configuration: Panel Mount
from PG Drives Technology Inc.
The i-Drive is the most advanced and cost effective digital controller available to date, and has been designed specifically for applications such as walk-behind floorcare machines and small materials handling devices. The electronics of the i-Drive are sealed against water ingress to IPX5 and, when... [See More]
- Product: Pulse Width Modulation Drive; MCU; Multi-Axis; Variable Speed
- Motor / System: DC Brushed; Linear
- Axes: 1.0
- Operating Temperature: -25 to 50