from Custom Processing Services
We are the original Custom Processing Services. Our name tells the story: we process a variety of materials to each individual customer's exacting specifications. Along the way, our technical engineers work hand-in-hand with clients to develop the most effective process to achieve the desired... [See More]
- Materials Processing Expertise: Abrasives; Carbon / Graphite; Ceramics; Coatings / Paint; Elastomers / Rubber; Foods / Beverages; Glass; Metals / Elements; Ferrous / Iron Based; Non-ferrous; Aluminum; Cobalt; Nickel / Nickel Alloy; PreciousNoble; Reactive / Refractory; Stainless; Tin; Minerals; Plastics
- Services: Process Optimization; Trial Facility Leasing; Process Development; Analytical Testing / Inspection; Research and Development; BET SSA Analysis; Microtrac Part. Size
- Company Information: Custom Processing Services is a contract manufacturer offering particle size reduction services for a wide range of industries. CPS processes a variety of materials including chemicals, minerals, metals, food grade products, and pharmaceutical excipients.
- Product Forms: Liquids; Powders; Nanomaterials; Bulk Solids / Granules
from Honeywell Process Solutions
Honeywell has more than 2,700 engineers and designers working worldwide [See More]
- Materials Processing Expertise: Elastomers / Rubber; Foods / Beverages; Metals / Elements; Ferrous / Iron Based; Aluminum; Minerals; Plastics; Pulp & Paper; Textiles; Wood Products
- Services: Process Optimization; Technology & Licensing; Training / Consulting; Process Development
- Company Information: Honeywell stands alone as the largest, most experienced, and trusted provider of complex project engineering and support. Their expertise includes refining, O&G, power/energy, life sciences, P3, chemicals, metals, minerals, mining.
- Product Forms: Gas / Liquid Gas