from Cambridge Polymer Group, Inc.
Cambridge Polymer Group can aid in many areas of process development, from initial R&D and formulation, through regulatory testing, product support and marketing and failure analysis. If your product is not meeting requirements, we can help you reformulate to match specific properties and determine... [See More]
- Materials Processing Expertise: Abrasives; Adhesives / Sealants; Coatings / Paint; Elastomers / Rubber; Foods / Beverages; Plastics; Pulp & Paper; Wafers / Semiconductor Materials; Textiles; Wood Products
- Services: Process Optimization; Technology & Licensing; Training / Consulting; Process Development; Analytical Testing / Inspection; Research and Development
- Company Information: Cambridge Polymer Group is ISO 9001:2008 certified & provides a cost-effective resource for testing, consulting and research and development to clients who need periodic access to analytical instruments, Ph.D.-level scientists and their support structure.
- Product Forms: Liquids; Powders; Nanomaterials; Bulk Solids / Granules
from Honeywell Process Solutions
Honeywell has more than 2,700 engineers and designers working worldwide [See More]
- Materials Processing Expertise: Elastomers / Rubber; Foods / Beverages; Metals / Elements; Ferrous / Iron Based; Aluminum; Minerals; Plastics; Pulp & Paper; Textiles; Wood Products
- Services: Process Optimization; Technology & Licensing; Training / Consulting; Process Development
- Company Information: Honeywell stands alone as the largest, most experienced, and trusted provider of complex project engineering and support. Their expertise includes refining, O&G, power/energy, life sciences, P3, chemicals, metals, minerals, mining.
- Product Forms: Gas / Liquid Gas