from HVR Advanced Power Components, Inc.
The "C" series of epoxy coated, radial lead resistors can absorb high energy at voltages up to 44kV. They are ideal for high voltage applications requiring non-inductance, as in pulse-forming and fast crowbars. Typical uses are in high voltage test equipment and cardiac defibrillators. [See More]
- Category / Application: General Use; High Voltage Resistor; Industrial; Medical; Power Applications; Telecom; Surge Resistor
- Technology / Construction: Ceramic Composition
- Configuration: Single Resistor
- Mounting / Packaging: ThroughHole; Radial Leads
from International Manufacturing Services, Inc.
The IMS 6db power splitters were created specifically for applications that are too sensitive for off-the-shelf components. Device construction is surface mountable microstrip on alumina. The core design may be adapted to individual requirements upon request. [See More]
- Category / Application: Automotive; Aerospace; Medical; Power Applications; Telecom
- Technology / Construction: MetalFilm; Thin Film (Chip); Platinum Silver
- Configuration: Single Resistor; Splitter
- Mounting / Packaging: Surface Mount Technology (SMT / SMD); 0.098" x 0.098"