Dielectric / Insulating Printed Circuit Substrate Materials (PCB / PWB) Datasheets
from DeWAL Industries, Inc.
DW 904-1 uses 1 mil polyester film coated with silicone adhesive. The silicone adhesive will release cleanly. This tape product is transparent for applications where optical clarity is important. APPLICATION INFORMATION. These tapes are used in masking metal parts during bonding or mild acid... [See More]
- Features: Dielectric / Insulating
- Thickness: 1.00E-3
- Materials: Plastic / Polymer; Polyester
- Width: 0.2500 to 17
Enables manufacture of 20+ layer PWBs at FR-4 temperatures & pressures. Alternative to thermoplastic films in military multilayer printed circuit boards [See More]
- Features: Fast Signal Propagation Speed; UL Listed; Dielectric / Insulating
- Materials: Cloth / Fabric; Fluoropolymer (Teflon); Fiberglass / Glass
- Type: Rigid (optional feature); RF / Microwave
- Thickness: 0.0100 to ?