from DeWAL Industries, Inc.
D/W 2000 is a skived PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) film held to close tolerance on width and thickness. D/W 2000 conforms to ASTM D 3308 Type II as well as to SAE AMS 3662C. [See More]
- Materials: Fluoropolymer (Teflon); Plastic / Polymer; PTFE
- Width: 12 to 48
- Thickness: 5.00E-4 to 0.0200
- Temperature Resistance: 260
Enables manufacture of 20+ layer PWBs at FR-4 temperatures & pressures. Alternative to thermoplastic films in military multilayer printed circuit boards [See More]
- Materials: Cloth / Fabric; Fluoropolymer (Teflon); Fiberglass / Glass
- Thickness: 0.0100 to ?
- Type: Rigid (optional feature); RF / Microwave
- Width: 12 to 24