Automotive Insulation Fabrication Services Datasheets
from Firwin Corp.
Firwin Corp.: a manufacturer of removable/reusable insulation blankets and permanent insulation systems for engines & exhaust systems, including manifolds, turbochargers, piping, silencers, purifiers, etc. Our products protect personnel from burns, shield heat-sensitive components, lower ambient... [See More]
- Industry: Agricultural; Automotive; Chemical Processing; General Industrial; Marine; Metals and Mining; Military; Pulp and Paper; Rail; Transportation; Petroleum
- Certifications: UL 2200; ISO 9001:2008
- Company Information: We are a service oriented company, priding ourselves in finding the correct insulation solution to your heat related problems. For more information on our insulation solutions, please visit www.firwin.com
- Capabilities: Low Volume; High Volume; Cutting; Fabrication; Coating; Custom Designed Removable Insulation Blankets
from General Plastics Manufacturing Co.
At General Plastics, the attributes of our products reflect the quality of our chemistry-based solutions and the commitment of our people. For 70-plus years, we have focused on meeting the exacting requirements of engineers and design teams in diverse industries. Our premier LAST-A-FOAM ®... [See More]
- Industry: Aerospace; Automotive; Building and Construction; Marine; Medical
- Capabilities: Low Volume; High Volume; Fabrication; Machining; Laminating; Molding
- Company Information: General Plastics has been a leading innovator in the plastics industry. The company develops and manufactures rigid and flexible polyurethane foam products. General Plastics test products for regional, national and international customers.
- Materials: Foam
from UFP Technologies, Inc.
Reticulated Polyurethane Foam Thermal Insulation. Our deep technical knowledge of reticulated polyurethane foams and polyethylene foams is utilized when creating custom thermal insulation components. UFP Technologies will work with you to design and fabricate your custom component. We have created... [See More]
- Industry: Aerospace; Automotive; Consumer; Electronics; General Industrial; Medical
- Certifications: ISO 13485:2003; ISO 9001:2008; ISO/TS 16949:2009; AS9100C:2009; ISO14001:2004; FDA Registered
- Company Information: Serving more than 3,000 customers from facilities across the United States, UFP Technologies is a producer of innovative custom-engineered components, products, and specialty packaging.
- Capabilities: Low Volume; High Volume; Cutting; Fabrication; Laminating; Molding