Chemical / Material Processing Cleaning Services Datasheets
Located in East Lynne, Missouri, USA [See More]
- Industry Served: Cement; Chemical / Material Processing; Maintenance; Steel / Metal Mills; OEM / Industrial
- Capabilities: Parts Washing / Cleaning; Filter Cleaning / Deplugging
- Company Information: FilterPro's name has become synonymous with filter cleaning. Their process is unique and has gained them nationwide attention. They clean and recondition your dirty filters allowing you to use the same element multiple times. On-site service available.
- Services: Inspection / Monitoring; New or OEM Parts; On-site / Field (Large Structures)
from REM Surface Engineering
REM® is pleased to offer complete ISF® Processing systems in all of our facilities. Using ISF Services is simple; first contact REM to find the appropriate location for your components and to obtain a quotation. Then, send your unique components to REM where our specialized engineers and technicians... [See More]
- Industry Served: Aerospace; Architectural / Construction; Automotive; Castings / Cast Metal; Chemical / Material Processing; Energy / Utilities; Food / Beverage; Government; Machine Tools; Marine; Medical; Mil-Spec; OEM / Industrial; Oil & Gas; Pipes / Piping; Process Equipment
- Capabilities: Deburring or Deflashing; Degreaser; Mass Finishing (Tumbling / Vibratory); Passivation; Parts Washing / Cleaning; Stripping or Coating Removal
- Company Information: REM Surface Engineerings' patented ISF® process results in a significant decrease in wear resulting in longer component life, increased fuel economy, lower lubricant temperatures, and reduced operating expenses.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2000