from Aerospace Defense Coatings Of Georgia
At Aerospace Defense Coatings, we take your business seriously. With over 50 years in the metal finishing industry, we have the expertise you can depend on. We are committed to providing you with the highest quality metal finishing, testing, and painting available, at a competitive price. To serve... [See More]
- Services: New or OEM Parts
- Capabilities: Abrasive / Blasting; Passivation; Pickling or Chemical Deburring; Immersion Cleaning; Stripping or Coating Removal
- Company Information: Aerospace Defense Coatings of Georgia is your one stop shop for all your Anodizing, Plating and Painting needs. With over 50 years in the metal finishing industry, they have the expertise you can depend on.
- Certifications: OEM Specific; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD
from REM Surface Engineering
REM® is pleased to offer complete ISF® Processing systems in all of our facilities. Using ISF Services is simple; first contact REM to find the appropriate location for your components and to obtain a quotation. Then, send your unique components to REM where our specialized engineers and technicians... [See More]
- Services: Inspection / Monitoring; New or OEM Parts; Used Parts; On-site / Field (Large Structures)
- Capabilities: Deburring or Deflashing; Degreaser; Mass Finishing (Tumbling / Vibratory); Passivation; Parts Washing / Cleaning; Stripping or Coating Removal
- Company Information: REM Surface Engineerings' patented ISF® process results in a significant decrease in wear resulting in longer component life, increased fuel economy, lower lubricant temperatures, and reduced operating expenses.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2000
Located in East Lynne, Missouri, USA [See More]
- Services: Inspection / Monitoring; New or OEM Parts; On-site / Field (Large Structures)
- Capabilities: Parts Washing / Cleaning; Filter Cleaning / Deplugging
- Company Information: FilterPro's name has become synonymous with filter cleaning. Their process is unique and has gained them nationwide attention. They clean and recondition your dirty filters allowing you to use the same element multiple times. On-site service available.
- Materials: Plastic; Bag Filters; Paper Filters; Cartridges
from Plasmatech, Inc.
Cleaning Applications. Rather than modifying the existing surface of a material, polymerizable gases can be used to create a "new". Cross contamination is not an issue since the gases are continually refreshed and evacuated out of the process chamber. Applications for plasma cleaning include:... [See More]
- Services: New or OEM Parts; Used Parts
- Capabilities: Plasma Etching / Cleaning
- Company Information: PLASMAtech supplies surface treatment services and equipment based on low pressure microwave plasma and parylene coating technology. We specialize in the most challenging PECVD coating and surface treatment applications and if one of our proprietary proce
- Industry Served: Electronics; Medical; OEM / Industrial
from Sardello, Inc.
Blast Cleaning, shot/glass/sand. Burn-off/Thermal Cleaning. Aqueous Submerge Tanks. Degreasing including Vapor. Pressure/Spray Washing. Mass Finishing, tumble/vibratory. Crack Detection including MPI. Large and Small Bore Honing. Surface and Valve Grinding. Coating Removal and Surface Evaluation. [See More]
- Services: Inspection / Monitoring; New or OEM Parts; Restoration / Reconditioning
- Capabilities: Abrasive / Blasting; Buffing / Polishing; Deburring or Deflashing; Degreaser; Mass Finishing (Tumbling / Vibratory); Sanding or Grinding; Burn-off or Thermal Cleaning; Immersion Cleaning; Spray Washing; Stripping or Coating Removal; Maintenance / Repair
- Company Information: We combine the best cleaning technology, custom-designed equipment and years of hands-on experience to meet and exceed the demands of customers in a variety of industries.
- Materials: Metals; Aluminum; Iron / Cast Iron; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys