Nickel / Nickel Alloys Cleaning Services Datasheets
from Central Electropolishing Co., Inc. - CELCO
Central Electropolishing Co., Inc is a highly regarded company in the field of electropolishing. CELCO has the knowledge, ability and staff to handle any size, shape or quantity of parts. CELCO is a regulatory control company. Each job has a traveler, which traces the component from arrival to... [See More]
- Materials: Aluminum; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys; High Carbon Alloys
- Capabilities: Abrasive / Blasting; Buffing / Polishing; Oxygen Cleaning; Passivation
- Company Information: From the smallest pin, to the longest piece, or to the oddest shape, CELCO can provide the final finish your requirements demand. They offer over twelve years of experience in electropolishing, passivation, and oxygen cleaning.
- Certifications: FDA Registered; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD; ASTM
from REM Surface Engineering
REM® is pleased to offer complete ISF® Processing systems in all of our facilities. Using ISF Services is simple; first contact REM to find the appropriate location for your components and to obtain a quotation. Then, send your unique components to REM where our specialized engineers and technicians... [See More]
- Materials: Metals; Ceramic; Aluminum; Carbide; Copper / Copper Alloys; Iron / Cast Iron; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys; Titanium; Superalloys
- Capabilities: Deburring or Deflashing; Degreaser; Mass Finishing (Tumbling / Vibratory); Passivation; Parts Washing / Cleaning; Stripping or Coating Removal
- Company Information: REM Surface Engineerings' patented ISF® process results in a significant decrease in wear resulting in longer component life, increased fuel economy, lower lubricant temperatures, and reduced operating expenses.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2000