Stainless Steel Cleaning Services Datasheets
from Aerospace Defense Coatings Of Georgia
At Aerospace Defense Coatings, we take your business seriously. With over 50 years in the metal finishing industry, we have the expertise you can depend on. We are committed to providing you with the highest quality metal finishing, testing, and painting available, at a competitive price. To serve... [See More]
- Materials: Metals; Aluminum; Copper / Copper Alloys; Iron / Cast Iron; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys
- Capabilities: Abrasive / Blasting; Passivation; Pickling or Chemical Deburring; Immersion Cleaning; Stripping or Coating Removal
- Company Information: Aerospace Defense Coatings of Georgia is your one stop shop for all your Anodizing, Plating and Painting needs. With over 50 years in the metal finishing industry, they have the expertise you can depend on.
- Certifications: OEM Specific; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD
from Metal Cutting Corporation
Ultrasonic cleaning is regularly performed with the added benefit of available dual frequencies, with or without heat and with the latest degassing technologies. [See More]
- Materials: Metals; Ceramic; Aluminum; Copper / Copper Alloys; Iron / Cast Iron; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys; Titanium; All Metals and their Alloys
- Capabilities: Ultrasonic Cleaning
- Company Information: Metal Cutting Corporation manufactures burr-free tight tolerance parts from all metals. We provide the precision required by medical device, automotive, electronic, biotechnology, semiconductor, aerospace, fiber-optic, electrical and many other diverse industries.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2008
from Central Electropolishing Co., Inc. - CELCO
Central Electropolishing Co., Inc is a highly regarded company in the field of electropolishing. CELCO has the knowledge, ability and staff to handle any size, shape or quantity of parts. CELCO is a regulatory control company. Each job has a traveler, which traces the component from arrival to... [See More]
- Materials: Aluminum; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys; High Carbon Alloys
- Capabilities: Abrasive / Blasting; Buffing / Polishing; Oxygen Cleaning; Passivation
- Company Information: From the smallest pin, to the longest piece, or to the oddest shape, CELCO can provide the final finish your requirements demand. They offer over twelve years of experience in electropolishing, passivation, and oxygen cleaning.
- Certifications: FDA Registered; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD; ASTM
from REM Surface Engineering
REM® is pleased to offer complete ISF® Processing systems in all of our facilities. Using ISF Services is simple; first contact REM to find the appropriate location for your components and to obtain a quotation. Then, send your unique components to REM where our specialized engineers and technicians... [See More]
- Materials: Metals; Ceramic; Aluminum; Carbide; Copper / Copper Alloys; Iron / Cast Iron; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys; Titanium; Superalloys
- Capabilities: Deburring or Deflashing; Degreaser; Mass Finishing (Tumbling / Vibratory); Passivation; Parts Washing / Cleaning; Stripping or Coating Removal
- Company Information: REM Surface Engineerings' patented ISF® process results in a significant decrease in wear resulting in longer component life, increased fuel economy, lower lubricant temperatures, and reduced operating expenses.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2000
from Sardello, Inc.
Blast Cleaning, shot/glass/sand. Burn-off/Thermal Cleaning. Aqueous Submerge Tanks. Degreasing including Vapor. Pressure/Spray Washing. Mass Finishing, tumble/vibratory. Crack Detection including MPI. Large and Small Bore Honing. Surface and Valve Grinding. Coating Removal and Surface Evaluation. [See More]
- Materials: Metals; Aluminum; Iron / Cast Iron; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys
- Capabilities: Abrasive / Blasting; Buffing / Polishing; Deburring or Deflashing; Degreaser; Mass Finishing (Tumbling / Vibratory); Sanding or Grinding; Burn-off or Thermal Cleaning; Immersion Cleaning; Spray Washing; Stripping or Coating Removal; Maintenance / Repair
- Company Information: We combine the best cleaning technology, custom-designed equipment and years of hands-on experience to meet and exceed the demands of customers in a variety of industries.
- Services: Inspection / Monitoring; New or OEM Parts; Restoration / Reconditioning