Inspection / Monitoring Cleaning Services Datasheets
from Central Electropolishing Co., Inc. - CELCO
Central Electropolishing Co., Inc is a highly regarded company in the field of electropolishing. CELCO has the knowledge, ability and staff to handle any size, shape or quantity of parts. CELCO is a regulatory control company. Each job has a traveler, which traces the component from arrival to... [See More]
- Services: Inspection / Monitoring
- Capabilities: Abrasive / Blasting; Buffing / Polishing; Oxygen Cleaning; Passivation
- Company Information: From the smallest pin, to the longest piece, or to the oddest shape, CELCO can provide the final finish your requirements demand. They offer over twelve years of experience in electropolishing, passivation, and oxygen cleaning.
- Certifications: FDA Registered; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD; ASTM
Located in East Lynne, Missouri, USA [See More]
- Services: Inspection / Monitoring; New or OEM Parts; On-site / Field (Large Structures)
- Capabilities: Parts Washing / Cleaning; Filter Cleaning / Deplugging
- Company Information: FilterPro's name has become synonymous with filter cleaning. Their process is unique and has gained them nationwide attention. They clean and recondition your dirty filters allowing you to use the same element multiple times. On-site service available.
- Materials: Plastic; Bag Filters; Paper Filters; Cartridges
from Sardello, Inc.
Blast Cleaning, shot/glass/sand. Burn-off/Thermal Cleaning. Aqueous Submerge Tanks. Degreasing including Vapor. Pressure/Spray Washing. Mass Finishing, tumble/vibratory. Crack Detection including MPI. Large and Small Bore Honing. Surface and Valve Grinding. Coating Removal and Surface Evaluation. [See More]
- Services: Inspection / Monitoring; New or OEM Parts; Restoration / Reconditioning
- Capabilities: Abrasive / Blasting; Buffing / Polishing; Deburring or Deflashing; Degreaser; Mass Finishing (Tumbling / Vibratory); Sanding or Grinding; Burn-off or Thermal Cleaning; Immersion Cleaning; Spray Washing; Stripping or Coating Removal; Maintenance / Repair
- Company Information: We combine the best cleaning technology, custom-designed equipment and years of hands-on experience to meet and exceed the demands of customers in a variety of industries.
- Materials: Metals; Aluminum; Iron / Cast Iron; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys