from Konica Minolta Sensing Americas, Inc.
The MM-1e Controlled Lighting provides three distinct spectral sources of illumination. This provides easy metamerism detection as well as precise visual color assessment and color comparison. This unit uses individual rocker switches for each source, rendering it very simple to operate. An elapsed... [See More]
- Applications: Optical Component Testing
- Spectral Range: Full Spectrum
- Type: Chamber
- Power: 180
from Solar Light Company, Inc.
The LS1000 is a turnkey Solar Simulator with lamp, power supply, filters , and high grade optics. It comes standard with a option of a vertical or horizontal beam output. The spot output can be customized from 2 to 8 inches in either a round or square shape. [See More]
- Applications: Coating / Paint Testing; Degradation / Weathering; Optical Component Testing; Photostability / Color Fastness; Plant Growth; Plastic / Rubber Testing; PV / Solar Cell Testing; Textile Studies
- Power: 1000
- Spectral Range: Full Spectrum; UVA; UVB; UVC; Visible (Blue Green); Air-mass (200-2400nm)
- Features: NIST Traceable; Timer (optional feature)