Optics / Optical Grade Aluminum Oxide and Alumina Ceramics Datasheets
from Advanced Abrasives Corp.
Premalox High Purity Alumina Powders (99.99 %). Provided in AG (As Grown) and DA (De-Agglomerated) formats. High purity and uniform particle shape ensures consistency from lot to lot to deliver the best possible quality finish regardless of application. Available in abrasive particle sizes 0.05... [See More]
- Applications: Optical Grade; Abrasive Applications
- Shape / Form: Powder, Grain or Grog
- Alumina / Aluminate Type: Alumina
from Insaco, Inc.
Sapphire is an anisotropic, rhombohedral crystal form of Aluminum Oxide. Anisotropic single crystal materials exhibit some properties such as thermal expansion and hardness which vary significantly by orientation. For most applications this is unimportant, however it should be considered. Insaco has... [See More]
- Applications: Optical Grade; Structural; Wear resistant parts or tooling; Dielectric; Electronics or semiconductors; HV / Electrical
- Bond & Processing: Single Crystal
- Alumina / Aluminate Type: Alumina; Sapphire
- Shape / Form: Custom Shape; Plate / Board (optional feature); WaferCarrier (optional feature); WaferSubstrate (optional feature); Hollow Stock (Tube, Pipe, Column) (optional feature)
Sapphire unquestionably offers the most robust durability and greatest spectral range of any optical material short of diamond for sapphire windows. Access Optics manufactures sapphire in a countless variety configurations to address optical, mechanical and electronic applications. As is true for... [See More]
- Applications: Optical Grade; Optics; Electronics or semiconductors
- Performance Features: Glaze or protective coating (optional feature); Metallized or electrode film (optional feature)
- Alumina / Aluminate Type: Sapphire