Food and Beverage Metalworking Fluid Filters Datasheets
from Hilliard Corporation (The)
Star Depth-Style Filter Pads are a blend of cellulose fibers and diatomaceous earth media. These pads are a very effective mechanical as well as adsorptive type filter. Star Filters Easy Earth ™ media is a unique, Star Filters exclusive that incorporates diatomaceous earth into a smooth wood... [See More]
- Application / Industry: Biopharmaceutical; Food or Beverage Processing; Cosmetics, Chemicals
- Filtration Grade: 0.20 to 5.00
- Maximum Pressure: 8
- Filtration Product: Oil
from Shelco Filters - Division of Tinny Corp.
Sintered carbon filter performs dual function role as activated carbon filter and 5 micron nominal sediment filter. Acid washed carbon provides high adsorptive capacity and efficiency for reducing chlorine taste and odors and organic chemicals. No Release of Carbon Fines. Continuous lengths from 9... [See More]
- Application / Industry: Aerospace / Defense; Electronics; Food or Beverage Processing; Hydrocarbon; PoolSpa; Semiconductor
- Filtration Grade: 5.00
- Maximum Pressure: 250
- Maximum Temperature: 125
from ISC Sales, Inc.
Our twelve and twenty-two round cartridge models are designed for flow rates up to 600 GPM. Housings accept double-open-end style cartridges. Options include 304L or 316L stainless steel housings with band clamp or swing bolt closure. Designed to opperate at 150 psi (10 bar) @ 300 º F (149... [See More]
- Application / Industry: Electronics; Food or Beverage Processing; Hydrocarbon; Power Generation; Paper and Pulp Processing
- Flow Rate (Liquids): 168.0 to 616.0
- Maximum Pressure: 150
- Maximum Temperature: 300
from Klinkau America, Inc.
Our »Filter plates & Frames « System offers excellent cake washing and air blowdown capability. Easily changed, low cost filter cloths and easy handling of the filter plates and frames, various cake thicknesses of 10 to 60 mm are some of the advantages to use filter plates and... [See More]
- Application / Industry: Biopharmaceutical; Food or Beverage Processing; Medical
- Filtration Product: Oil; Clay/ Sugar/ Mash
- Maximum Pressure: 73 to 102
- Filter Medium Material: Polypropylene
from Parker Hannifin Filtration and Separation Div. / Balston Products
Balston Gas and Liquid Sample Analyzer Filters protect analyzers from sample impurities by removing solids and liquids from gases with 99.999% efficiency at 0.01 micron or lower. Composed of borosilicate glass microfibers with a resin binder, Balston sample filters are inert to most any gas or... [See More]
- Application / Industry: Food or Beverage Processing; Medical; HVAC
- Filtration Grade: 0.01 to 0.90
- Maximum Pressure: 125
- Maximum Temperature: 275
from Pentair Industrial
Stringflex Series UF-250 Wound Depth Cartridges are available in a comprehensive selection of filter media and core materials, are effective for a wide range of demanding low to high-temperature commercial and industrial applications. For high performance filtration and long life with minimal... [See More]
- Application / Industry: Electronics; Food or Beverage Processing; Hydrocarbon; Chemicals, Inks, Plating, Oil and Gas
- Maximum Temperature: 750
- Filtration Grade: 0.50 to 400.00
- Element Size: 2.5" Dia. X 9.75" to 40" lg.
from Rosedale Products, Inc.
8 pounds capacity, flow rates to 50 GPM, 85 sq. ft of surface area [See More]
- Application / Industry: Food or Beverage Processing; Paper and Pulp Processing; Paints & Coatings, Cosmetics
- Filtration Grade: 0.50
- Flow Rate (Liquids): 50.0
- Element Size: 6.25" Diameter x 24" Long
from US Water Systems, Inc.
Commercial/Industrial Cartridge Housings Designed for 300 psi in 304 Stainless Steel. FSSS Series Filter Housings are designed with a double o-ring compression which allows for positive sealing and easy access. Offered in DOE (double open end) or 222/Flat configurations. Features: 304 stainless... [See More]
- Application / Industry: Food or Beverage Processing; WaterSupply
- Maximum Temperature: 250
- Maximum Pressure: 300
- Port Description: .75" Inlet/Outlet