from Hubbard-Hall Inc.
Hubbard-Hall's Black Magic ™ line of hot black oxide products is frequently used to produce a true durable black oxide conversion coating on steel, stainless steel and copper alloys. From the black oxide process, these essentially dimensionless coatings create very decorative, highly durable... [See More]
- Chemistry: Conversion
- Substrate: Metallic; Other; Copper
- Type: Primer
- Cure / Setting Technology: Reactive or Moisture Cured
from Sanchem, Inc.
The Naval Air Development Center tested the 6 best chromate-free metal surface treatment to the Mil-C-5541 specification. Their conclusion was that SafeGard CC is the best non chromate conversion coating terms of paint adhesion and corrosion resistance [See More]
- Chemistry: Inorganic (Silicate, Cement, Glaze); Conversion; Chromate-Free
- Substrate: Steel; Other; Magnesium, Zinc; Aluminum
- Type: Primer; Conversion Coating
- Cure / Setting Technology: Film Drying