from Aremco Products, Inc.
These inorganic-ceramic, aqueous-based coatings provide outstanding resistance to thermal shock, oxidation and chemical corrosion to 1500 °F. Five basic formulations are available. [See More]
- Type: Primer; Paint; High Temperature; Ceramic
- Substrate: Metallic; Steel
- Chemistry: Inorganic (Silicate, Cement, Glaze)
- Cure / Setting Technology: Film Drying
from Chemical Strategies, Inc.
Chemical Strategies offers all Krylon products. If you are unable to locate a paint or coating you need, our sales department can custom source any needed materials for you directly. [See More]
- Type: Primer; Paint; Ceramic