Field Evaluation / On-site Inspection Energy Product Testing Services Datasheets
From laboratory testing to regulatory compliance and beyond, advance the value and marketability of your products with testing and certification services from Intertek. Today's marketplace is complicated. Globalisation has changed the world - opening up new markets, sources of supply, regulations... [See More]
- Capabilities: Certification; Comparison; Consulting / Training; Evaluation; Failure Analysis; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); R&D; Reverse Engineering / Digitization; TestDevelop; Testing
- Forms Tested / Certified: Capital Equipment; Components and Parts; Facilities / Structures; Products; Quality / Management Systems; Samples
- Company Information: Through our network of over 38,000 people in 1,000 laboratories and offices in 100 countries, Intertek provides quality and safety solutions to a wide range of industries around the world.
- Services Offered: Chemical; Condition Monitoring; Energy Efficiency; Flammability; Flow Testing; NDT; Oil Analysis / Fluids Testing; Performance; PhysProperties; Reliability; SafetyLiability; Seismic; Thermal Imaging / Thermography; Visual / Video Inspection
from Element Materials Technology
Serving power and energy industries. "Power Generation" is a short phrase for a very wide field. Participants in the power generation industry can be utility company officers, independent power producers, industrial facility managers, project developers, architects and engineers, waste-to-energy... [See More]
- Capabilities: Auditing / Assessment; Certification; Comparison; DataAcq; DVT; Evaluation; Failure Analysis; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); First Article / Contract QA; Predictive Analysis / Maintenance; Qualification / Commisioning; R&D; Reverse Engineering / Digitization; TestDevelop; TestFixture; Testing
- Certifications: A2LA; NVLAP; RvA; ANSI; ASME; ASTM; FCC; IECEE; ISO 17025; SCC; AAMA; WDMA
- Company Information: Element Materials Technology tests thousands of products from every conceivable industry for research and development, performance verification, failure analysis, or comparison purposes. What you know can help you.
- Forms Tested / Certified: Capital Equipment; Components and Parts; Facilities / Structures; Process / SOP; Products
from Sherry Laboratories
Sherry Laboratories is uniquely positioned to provide multidisciplinary analytical and engineering services such as failure analysis to the energy industry. Throughout the supply chain - from manufacturers and production companies to utilities delivering energy - we understand our success is built... [See More]
- Capabilities: Certification; Comparison; DVT; Evaluation; Failure Analysis; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); First Article / Contract QA; In-Process; Reverse Engineering / Digitization; TestDevelop; TestFixture; Testing; Witness / Review; Welder Qualification
- Certifications: PED/CWB Testing
- Company Information: Sherry Laboratories helps companies protect their reputation and mitigate risk by providing a comprehensive range of legally defensible third-party testing and engineering services.
- Forms Tested / Certified: Capital Equipment; Components and Parts; Products; Samples; Services; Weld Qualification