from CSA Group
CSA Group's energy efficiency verification services allow you to demonstrate that your products meet North American energy efficiency requirements. With more than 30 years of leadership in energy efficiency, CSA Group provides third-party verification for compliance against a broad range of... [See More]
- Capabilities: Auditing / Assessment; Certification; Consulting / Training; Evaluation; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); Qualification / Commisioning; TestDevelop; TestFixture; SamplePrep; Testing; Witness / Review
- Certifications: ANSI; ASTM; IECEE; IndustryCanada; NRTL; NVLAP; SCC; AMECA CEC DOE ELAP HUD IAS US CoastGuard
- Company Information: Every day, CSA Group works with businesses, organizations and code authorities all around the world to help create a safer, more sustainable world for people and for business. From testing & certifying your products today for safety & performance requirements, to developing leading-edge, consensus-based standards to support tomorrow’s technology, we develop solutions that strive to promote safety to industry and society.
- Forms Tested / Certified: Components and Parts; Facilities / Structures; Products; Samples; Equipment
from Bureau Veritas North America, Inc.
Compliance with international standards, performance of your assets, attention to the needs of the communities where you operate, whatever your level of involvement in the power and utilities industries, you know that it is essential to have appropriate quality, health, safety and environmental... [See More]
- Capabilities: Auditing / Assessment; Certification; Comparison; Consulting / Training; DataAcq; DVT; Evaluation; Failure Analysis; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); First Article / Contract QA; In-Process; Preventive / Corrective Maintenance; Predictive Analysis / Maintenance; Program Development (QA Manual / Procedures); Qualification / Commisioning; Registration; R&D; Reverse Engineering / Digitization; TestDevelop; TestFixture; SamplePrep; Testing; Witness / Review
- Certifications: A2LA; ANAB; ANSI; ASTM; CNAL; IECEE; InMetro; ISO; JAB; METI; NRTL; NVLAP; RvA; SCC; UKAS
- Company Information: Bureau Veritas is a global company specializing in quality assurance, health, safety, and environmental services. With over 40,000 professionals worldwide, Bureau Veritas develops solutions that contribute to risk prevention and performance improvement.
- Forms Tested / Certified: Capital Equipment; Components and Parts; Facilities / Structures; Process / SOP; Products; Quality / Management Systems; Samples; Services
from TÜV SÜD America Inc.
Headquarters: Massachusetts with laboratories across the US and worldwide. [See More]
- Capabilities: Auditing / Assessment; Certification; Consulting / Training; DVT; Evaluation; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); TestDevelop; Testing; Witness / Review
- Certifications: NRTL; ANSI; ASME; FCC; FDA; IECEE; ISO; SCC; VCCI; NVLAP
- Company Information: TUV SUD America offers complete Product Safety, Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) and Environmental testing and certification services. More than just technical expertise, TUV offers insight and value to help improve products and gain market access.
- Forms Tested / Certified: Components and Parts; Products; Samples