from JG&A Metrology Center
JG&A Metrology Center is a global leader for Industrial Computed Tomography Scanning Services. By utilizing our non-destructive Industrial CT Scanning Services, clients are able to drastically reduce pre-production inspection costs and analyze internal failures quickly and accurately in 3D. The NDT... [See More]
- Capabilities: Comparison; DataAcq; DVT; Evaluation; Failure Analysis; First Article / Contract QA; R&D; Reverse Engineering / Digitization; Testing; Industrial CT Scanning Services
- Forms Tested / Certified: Components and Parts; Products; Samples; Industrial Computed Tomography Scanning
- Company Information: JG&A Metrology Center is a global leader for Industrial Computed Tomography Scanning Services. We help customers drastically reduce pre-production inspection costs by quickly identifying internal and difficult to analyze part problems.
- Services Offered: Electrical; NDT; Performance; Visual / Video Inspection; Industrial CT Scanning Services
from Bureau Veritas North America, Inc.
Compliance with international standards, performance of your assets, attention to the needs of the communities where you operate, whatever your level of involvement in the power and utilities industries, you know that it is essential to have appropriate quality, health, safety and environmental... [See More]
- Capabilities: Auditing / Assessment; Certification; Comparison; Consulting / Training; DataAcq; DVT; Evaluation; Failure Analysis; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); First Article / Contract QA; In-Process; Preventive / Corrective Maintenance; Predictive Analysis / Maintenance; Program Development (QA Manual / Procedures); Qualification / Commisioning; Registration; R&D; Reverse Engineering / Digitization; TestDevelop; TestFixture; SamplePrep; Testing; Witness / Review
- Certifications: A2LA; ANAB; ANSI; ASTM; CNAL; IECEE; InMetro; ISO; JAB; METI; NRTL; NVLAP; RvA; SCC; UKAS
- Company Information: Bureau Veritas is a global company specializing in quality assurance, health, safety, and environmental services. With over 40,000 professionals worldwide, Bureau Veritas develops solutions that contribute to risk prevention and performance improvement.
- Forms Tested / Certified: Capital Equipment; Components and Parts; Facilities / Structures; Process / SOP; Products; Quality / Management Systems; Samples; Services
from TÜV SÜD America Inc.
Headquarters: Massachusetts with laboratories across the US and worldwide. [See More]
- Capabilities: Auditing / Assessment; Certification; Consulting / Training; DVT; Evaluation; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); TestDevelop; Testing; Witness / Review
- Certifications: NRTL; ANSI; ASME; FCC; FDA; IECEE; ISO; SCC; VCCI; NVLAP
- Company Information: TUV SUD America offers complete Product Safety, Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) and Environmental testing and certification services. More than just technical expertise, TUV offers insight and value to help improve products and gain market access.
- Forms Tested / Certified: Components and Parts; Products; Samples