from JG&A Metrology Center
JG&A Metrology Center is a global leader for Industrial Computed Tomography Scanning Services. By utilizing our non-destructive Industrial CT Scanning Services, clients are able to drastically reduce pre-production inspection costs and analyze internal failures quickly and accurately in 3D. The NDT... [See More]
- Capabilities: Comparison; DataAcq; DVT; Evaluation; Failure Analysis; First Article / Contract QA; R&D; Reverse Engineering / Digitization; Testing; Industrial CT Scanning Services
- Forms Tested / Certified: Components and Parts; Samples; Industrial Computed Tomography Scanning
- Company Information: JG&A Metrology Center is a global leader for Industrial Computed Tomography Scanning Services.
- Services Offered: Electrical; NDT; Performance; Visual / Video Inspection; Industrial CT Scanning Services
from Sherry Laboratories
Sherry Laboratories is uniquely positioned to provide multidisciplinary analytical and engineering services such as failure analysis to the energy industry. Throughout the supply chain - from manufacturers and production companies to utilities delivering energy - we understand our success is built... [See More]
- Capabilities: Certification; Comparison; DVT; Evaluation; Failure Analysis; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); First Article / Contract QA; In-Process; Reverse Engineering / Digitization; TestDevelop; TestFixture; Testing; Witness / Review; Welder Qualification
- Certifications: PED/CWB Testing
- Company Information: Sherry Laboratories helps companies protect their reputation and mitigate risk by providing a comprehensive range of legally defensible third-party testing and engineering services.
- Forms Tested / Certified: Capital Equipment; Components and Parts; Products; Samples; Services; Weld Qualification
from Bureau Veritas North America, Inc.
Compliance with international standards, performance of your assets, attention to the needs of the communities where you operate, whatever your level of involvement in the power and utilities industries, you know that it is essential to have appropriate quality, health, safety and environmental... [See More]
- Capabilities: Auditing / Assessment; Certification; Comparison; Consulting / Training; DataAcq; DVT; Evaluation; Failure Analysis; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); First Article / Contract QA; In-Process; Preventive / Corrective Maintenance; Predictive Analysis / Maintenance; Program Development (QA Manual / Procedures); Qualification / Commisioning; Registration; R&D; Reverse Engineering / Digitization; TestDevelop; TestFixture; SamplePrep; Testing; Witness / Review
- Certifications: A2LA; ANAB; ANSI; ASTM; CNAL; IECEE; InMetro; ISO; JAB; METI; NRTL; NVLAP; RvA; SCC; UKAS
- Company Information: Bureau Veritas is a global company specializing in quality assurance, health, safety, and environmental services. With over 40,000 professionals worldwide, Bureau Veritas develops solutions that contribute to risk prevention and performance improvement.
- Forms Tested / Certified: Capital Equipment; Components and Parts; Facilities / Structures; Process / SOP; Products; Quality / Management Systems; Samples; Services
from Solar Light Company, Inc.
Located in Glenside, Pennsylvania, USA [See More]
- Capabilities: Comparison; TestDevelop; TestFixture; Testing
- Certifications: ASTM
- Company Information: Solar Light is a leader in light testing services offering accelerated UV testing. Expose samples to UV or full spectrum sunlight to simulate years of sunlight in days. They can expose plastics, paints, coatings, textiles, papers, and other materials.
- Forms Tested / Certified: Components and Parts; Products; Samples