from CSA Group
CSA Group's energy efficiency verification services allow you to demonstrate that your products meet North American energy efficiency requirements. With more than 30 years of leadership in energy efficiency, CSA Group provides third-party verification for compliance against a broad range of... [See More]
- Forms Tested / Certified: Components and Parts; Facilities / Structures; Products; Samples; Equipment
- Capabilities: Auditing / Assessment; Certification; Consulting / Training; Evaluation; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); Qualification / Commisioning; TestDevelop; TestFixture; SamplePrep; Testing; Witness / Review
- Company Information: Every day, CSA Group works with businesses, organizations and code authorities all around the world to help create a safer, more sustainable world for people and for business. From testing & certifying your products today for safety & performance requirements, to developing leading-edge, consensus-based standards to support tomorrow’s technology, we develop solutions that strive to promote safety to industry and society.
- Certifications: ANSI; ASTM; IECEE; IndustryCanada; NRTL; NVLAP; SCC; AMECA CEC DOE ELAP HUD IAS US CoastGuard
from TÜV Rheinland
For over 20 years TÜV Rheinland PTL, LLC has been the leading provider of safety testing, performance testing, and market certification for the photovoltaic marketplace. Over the last two decades we have developed a top tier network of experienced professionals with expertise in energy related... [See More]
- Forms Tested / Certified: Products; Photovoltaic's
- Capabilities: Certification; Registration; R&D; TestDevelop; Testing; Testing for the Photovoltaic Industry
- Company Information: TUV Rheinland Of North America is the world leader in independent testing and assessment services. We document the safety and quality of new and existing products, systems and services.
- Certifications: nMetro; A2LA; NVLAP; NRTL; ANSI; ASME; ASTM; FCC; FDA; IECEE; ISO; JAB; METI; SCC; UKAS; VCCI