Specialty / Other Energy Product Testing Services Datasheets
From laboratory testing to regulatory compliance and beyond, advance the value and marketability of your products with testing and certification services from Intertek. Today's marketplace is complicated. Globalisation has changed the world - opening up new markets, sources of supply, regulations... [See More]
- Industry: Alternative / Renewable Energy; ElectricalDist; Fuels / Gas & Oil; Nuclear; Piping / Pressure Vessels; Power Converters / Supplies; Power Generation; Mineral, Coal, Solid Fuels, Biofuels, Wind Turbines, Solar or PV Power Systems
- Capabilities: Certification; Comparison; Consulting / Training; Evaluation; Failure Analysis; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); R&D; Reverse Engineering / Digitization; TestDevelop; Testing
- Company Information: Through our network of over 38,000 people in 1,000 laboratories and offices in 100 countries, Intertek provides quality and safety solutions to a wide range of industries around the world.
- Forms Tested / Certified: Capital Equipment; Components and Parts; Facilities / Structures; Products; Quality / Management Systems; Samples
from Sherry Laboratories
Sherry Laboratories is uniquely positioned to provide multidisciplinary analytical and engineering services such as failure analysis to the energy industry. Throughout the supply chain - from manufacturers and production companies to utilities delivering energy - we understand our success is built... [See More]
- Industry: Aerospace; Alternative / Renewable Energy; Appliances; Automotive; Combustion; HVAC; Hydraulics; Hydrogen / Gases; Marine; MotorControls; Nuclear; Piping / Pressure Vessels; Pneumatics; Power Converters / Supplies; Power Generation; ValvesPumps; Heat Exchangers
- Capabilities: Certification; Comparison; DVT; Evaluation; Failure Analysis; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); First Article / Contract QA; In-Process; Reverse Engineering / Digitization; TestDevelop; TestFixture; Testing; Witness / Review; Welder Qualification
- Company Information: Sherry Laboratories helps companies protect their reputation and mitigate risk by providing a comprehensive range of legally defensible third-party testing and engineering services.
- Certifications: PED/CWB Testing
from TÜV Rheinland
For over 20 years TÜV Rheinland PTL, LLC has been the leading provider of safety testing, performance testing, and market certification for the photovoltaic marketplace. Over the last two decades we have developed a top tier network of experienced professionals with expertise in energy related... [See More]
- Industry: Photovoltaic Technology Manufactures
- Capabilities: Certification; Registration; R&D; TestDevelop; Testing; Testing for the Photovoltaic Industry
- Company Information: TUV Rheinland Of North America is the world leader in independent testing and assessment services. We document the safety and quality of new and existing products, systems and services.
- Certifications: nMetro; A2LA; NVLAP; NRTL; ANSI; ASME; ASTM; FCC; FDA; IECEE; ISO; JAB; METI; SCC; UKAS; VCCI