Chemical Analysis / Testing Energy Product Testing Services Datasheets
from Element Materials Technology
Serving power and energy industries. "Power Generation" is a short phrase for a very wide field. Participants in the power generation industry can be utility company officers, independent power producers, industrial facility managers, project developers, architects and engineers, waste-to-energy... [See More]
- Services Offered: Alignment; Chemical; Electrical; Flammability; Flow Testing; Life; Load / Capacity Testing; Mechanical; NDT; Oil Analysis / Fluids Testing; Performance; PhysProperties; Pressure / Hydrostatic Testing; Reliability; SafetyLiability; Seismic; Solar; ThermalCycling; Vibration; Visual / Video Inspection
- Capabilities: Auditing / Assessment; Certification; Comparison; DataAcq; DVT; Evaluation; Failure Analysis; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); First Article / Contract QA; Predictive Analysis / Maintenance; Qualification / Commisioning; R&D; Reverse Engineering / Digitization; TestDevelop; TestFixture; Testing
- Company Information: Element Materials Technology tests thousands of products from every conceivable industry for research and development, performance verification, failure analysis, or comparison purposes. What you know can help you.
- Certifications: A2LA; NVLAP; RvA; ANSI; ASME; ASTM; FCC; IECEE; ISO 17025; SCC; AAMA; WDMA
From laboratory testing to regulatory compliance and beyond, advance the value and marketability of your products with testing and certification services from Intertek. Today's marketplace is complicated. Globalisation has changed the world - opening up new markets, sources of supply, regulations... [See More]
- Services Offered: Chemical; Condition Monitoring; Energy Efficiency; Flammability; Flow Testing; NDT; Oil Analysis / Fluids Testing; Performance; PhysProperties; Reliability; SafetyLiability; Seismic; Thermal Imaging / Thermography; Visual / Video Inspection
- Capabilities: Certification; Comparison; Consulting / Training; Evaluation; Failure Analysis; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); R&D; Reverse Engineering / Digitization; TestDevelop; Testing
- Company Information: Through our network of over 38,000 people in 1,000 laboratories and offices in 100 countries, Intertek provides quality and safety solutions to a wide range of industries around the world.
- Forms Tested / Certified: Capital Equipment; Components and Parts; Facilities / Structures; Products; Quality / Management Systems; Samples