Condition Monitoring Energy Product Testing Services Datasheets
From laboratory testing to regulatory compliance and beyond, advance the value and marketability of your products with testing and certification services from Intertek. Today's marketplace is complicated. Globalisation has changed the world - opening up new markets, sources of supply, regulations... [See More]
- Services Offered: Chemical; Condition Monitoring; Energy Efficiency; Flammability; Flow Testing; NDT; Oil Analysis / Fluids Testing; Performance; PhysProperties; Reliability; SafetyLiability; Seismic; Thermal Imaging / Thermography; Visual / Video Inspection
- Capabilities: Certification; Comparison; Consulting / Training; Evaluation; Failure Analysis; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); R&D; Reverse Engineering / Digitization; TestDevelop; Testing
- Company Information: Through our network of over 38,000 people in 1,000 laboratories and offices in 100 countries, Intertek provides quality and safety solutions to a wide range of industries around the world.
- Forms Tested / Certified: Capital Equipment; Components and Parts; Facilities / Structures; Products; Quality / Management Systems; Samples
from Bureau Veritas North America, Inc.
Compliance with international standards, performance of your assets, attention to the needs of the communities where you operate, whatever your level of involvement in the power and utilities industries, you know that it is essential to have appropriate quality, health, safety and environmental... [See More]
- Services Offered: Alignment; Balancing; Chemical; Condition Monitoring; Electrical; Energy Efficiency; Flammability; Flow Testing; Laser / Nonc-contact; Life; Load / Capacity Testing; Mechanical; NDT; Oil Analysis / Fluids Testing; Performance; PhysProperties; Pressure / Hydrostatic Testing; Radiation; Reliability; Restricted Substances / Recyclability Analysis; Risk Assessment; SafetyLiability; Seismic; Solar; Thermal Imaging / Thermography; ThermalCycling; Vibration; Visual / Video Inspection
- Capabilities: Auditing / Assessment; Certification; Comparison; Consulting / Training; DataAcq; DVT; Evaluation; Failure Analysis; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); First Article / Contract QA; In-Process; Preventive / Corrective Maintenance; Predictive Analysis / Maintenance; Program Development (QA Manual / Procedures); Qualification / Commisioning; Registration; R&D; Reverse Engineering / Digitization; TestDevelop; TestFixture; SamplePrep; Testing; Witness / Review
- Company Information: Bureau Veritas is a global company specializing in quality assurance, health, safety, and environmental services. With over 40,000 professionals worldwide, Bureau Veritas develops solutions that contribute to risk prevention and performance improvement.
- Certifications: A2LA; ANAB; ANSI; ASTM; CNAL; IECEE; InMetro; ISO; JAB; METI; NRTL; NVLAP; RvA; SCC; UKAS