from Bureau Veritas North America, Inc.
Compliance with international standards, performance of your assets, attention to the needs of the communities where you operate, whatever your level of involvement in the power and utilities industries, you know that it is essential to have appropriate quality, health, safety and environmental... [See More]
- Services Offered: Alignment; Balancing; Chemical; Condition Monitoring; Electrical; Energy Efficiency; Flammability; Flow Testing; Laser / Nonc-contact; Life; Load / Capacity Testing; Mechanical; NDT; Oil Analysis / Fluids Testing; Performance; PhysProperties; Pressure / Hydrostatic Testing; Radiation; Reliability; Restricted Substances / Recyclability Analysis; Risk Assessment; SafetyLiability; Seismic; Solar; Thermal Imaging / Thermography; ThermalCycling; Vibration; Visual / Video Inspection
- Capabilities: Auditing / Assessment; Certification; Comparison; Consulting / Training; DataAcq; DVT; Evaluation; Failure Analysis; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); First Article / Contract QA; In-Process; Preventive / Corrective Maintenance; Predictive Analysis / Maintenance; Program Development (QA Manual / Procedures); Qualification / Commisioning; Registration; R&D; Reverse Engineering / Digitization; TestDevelop; TestFixture; SamplePrep; Testing; Witness / Review
- Company Information: Bureau Veritas is a global company specializing in quality assurance, health, safety, and environmental services. With over 40,000 professionals worldwide, Bureau Veritas develops solutions that contribute to risk prevention and performance improvement.
- Certifications: A2LA; ANAB; ANSI; ASTM; CNAL; IECEE; InMetro; ISO; JAB; METI; NRTL; NVLAP; RvA; SCC; UKAS
from TÜV Rheinland
For over 20 years TÜV Rheinland PTL, LLC has been the leading provider of safety testing, performance testing, and market certification for the photovoltaic marketplace. Over the last two decades we have developed a top tier network of experienced professionals with expertise in energy related... [See More]
- Services Offered: Electrical; Energy Efficiency; SafetyLiability; Qualification and Safety Testing
- Capabilities: Certification; Registration; R&D; TestDevelop; Testing; Testing for the Photovoltaic Industry
- Company Information: TUV Rheinland Of North America is the world leader in independent testing and assessment services. We document the safety and quality of new and existing products, systems and services.
- Certifications: nMetro; A2LA; NVLAP; NRTL; ANSI; ASME; ASTM; FCC; FDA; IECEE; ISO; JAB; METI; SCC; UKAS; VCCI