from JG&A Metrology Center
JG&A Metrology Center is a global leader for Industrial Computed Tomography Scanning Services. By utilizing our non-destructive Industrial CT Scanning Services, clients are able to drastically reduce pre-production inspection costs and analyze internal failures quickly and accurately in 3D. The NDT... [See More]
- Services Offered: Electrical; NDT; Performance; Visual / Video Inspection; Industrial CT Scanning Services
- Capabilities: Comparison; DataAcq; DVT; Evaluation; Failure Analysis; First Article / Contract QA; R&D; Reverse Engineering / Digitization; Testing; Industrial CT Scanning Services
- Company Information: JG&A Metrology Center is a global leader for Industrial Computed Tomography Scanning Services.
- Forms Tested / Certified: Components and Parts; Samples; Industrial Computed Tomography Scanning
from Sherry Laboratories
Sherry Laboratories is uniquely positioned to provide multidisciplinary analytical and engineering services such as failure analysis to the energy industry. Throughout the supply chain - from manufacturers and production companies to utilities delivering energy - we understand our success is built... [See More]
- Services Offered: Chemical; Flammability; Flow Testing; Life; Load / Capacity Testing; Mechanical; Performance; PhysProperties; Pressure / Hydrostatic Testing; Reliability; SafetyLiability; Solar; Visual / Video Inspection; Root Cause Investigation
- Capabilities: Certification; Comparison; DVT; Evaluation; Failure Analysis; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); First Article / Contract QA; In-Process; Reverse Engineering / Digitization; TestDevelop; TestFixture; Testing; Witness / Review; Welder Qualification
- Company Information: Sherry Laboratories helps companies protect their reputation and mitigate risk by providing a comprehensive range of legally defensible third-party testing and engineering services.
- Certifications: PED/CWB Testing
from Bureau Veritas North America, Inc.
Compliance with international standards, performance of your assets, attention to the needs of the communities where you operate, whatever your level of involvement in the power and utilities industries, you know that it is essential to have appropriate quality, health, safety and environmental... [See More]
- Services Offered: Alignment; Balancing; Chemical; Condition Monitoring; Electrical; Energy Efficiency; Flammability; Flow Testing; Laser / Nonc-contact; Life; Load / Capacity Testing; Mechanical; NDT; Oil Analysis / Fluids Testing; Performance; PhysProperties; Pressure / Hydrostatic Testing; Radiation; Reliability; Restricted Substances / Recyclability Analysis; Risk Assessment; SafetyLiability; Seismic; Solar; Thermal Imaging / Thermography; ThermalCycling; Vibration; Visual / Video Inspection
- Capabilities: Auditing / Assessment; Certification; Comparison; Consulting / Training; DataAcq; DVT; Evaluation; Failure Analysis; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); First Article / Contract QA; In-Process; Preventive / Corrective Maintenance; Predictive Analysis / Maintenance; Program Development (QA Manual / Procedures); Qualification / Commisioning; Registration; R&D; Reverse Engineering / Digitization; TestDevelop; TestFixture; SamplePrep; Testing; Witness / Review
- Company Information: Bureau Veritas is a global company specializing in quality assurance, health, safety, and environmental services. With over 40,000 professionals worldwide, Bureau Veritas develops solutions that contribute to risk prevention and performance improvement.
- Certifications: A2LA; ANAB; ANSI; ASTM; CNAL; IECEE; InMetro; ISO; JAB; METI; NRTL; NVLAP; RvA; SCC; UKAS