from CSA Group
CSA Group's energy efficiency verification services allow you to demonstrate that your products meet North American energy efficiency requirements. With more than 30 years of leadership in energy efficiency, CSA Group provides third-party verification for compliance against a broad range of... [See More]
- Services Offered: Chemical; Electrical; Flammability; Flow Testing; Laser / Nonc-contact; Mechanical; Performance; PhysProperties; Radiation; Reliability; Restricted Substances / Recyclability Analysis; Risk Assessment; SafetyLiability; Solar; Thermal Imaging / Thermography; Vibration
- Capabilities: Auditing / Assessment; Certification; Consulting / Training; Evaluation; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); Qualification / Commisioning; TestDevelop; TestFixture; SamplePrep; Testing; Witness / Review
- Company Information: Every day, CSA Group works with businesses, organizations and code authorities all around the world to help create a safer, more sustainable world for people and for business. From testing & certifying your products today for safety & performance requirements, to developing leading-edge, consensus-based standards to support tomorrow’s technology, we develop solutions that strive to promote safety to industry and society.
- Certifications: ANSI; ASTM; IECEE; IndustryCanada; NRTL; NVLAP; SCC; AMECA CEC DOE ELAP HUD IAS US CoastGuard
from Bureau Veritas North America, Inc.
Compliance with international standards, performance of your assets, attention to the needs of the communities where you operate, whatever your level of involvement in the power and utilities industries, you know that it is essential to have appropriate quality, health, safety and environmental... [See More]
- Services Offered: Alignment; Balancing; Chemical; Condition Monitoring; Electrical; Energy Efficiency; Flammability; Flow Testing; Laser / Nonc-contact; Life; Load / Capacity Testing; Mechanical; NDT; Oil Analysis / Fluids Testing; Performance; PhysProperties; Pressure / Hydrostatic Testing; Radiation; Reliability; Restricted Substances / Recyclability Analysis; Risk Assessment; SafetyLiability; Seismic; Solar; Thermal Imaging / Thermography; ThermalCycling; Vibration; Visual / Video Inspection
- Capabilities: Auditing / Assessment; Certification; Comparison; Consulting / Training; DataAcq; DVT; Evaluation; Failure Analysis; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); First Article / Contract QA; In-Process; Preventive / Corrective Maintenance; Predictive Analysis / Maintenance; Program Development (QA Manual / Procedures); Qualification / Commisioning; Registration; R&D; Reverse Engineering / Digitization; TestDevelop; TestFixture; SamplePrep; Testing; Witness / Review
- Company Information: Bureau Veritas is a global company specializing in quality assurance, health, safety, and environmental services. With over 40,000 professionals worldwide, Bureau Veritas develops solutions that contribute to risk prevention and performance improvement.
- Certifications: A2LA; ANAB; ANSI; ASTM; CNAL; IECEE; InMetro; ISO; JAB; METI; NRTL; NVLAP; RvA; SCC; UKAS
from Solar Light Company, Inc.
Located in Glenside, Pennsylvania, USA [See More]
- Services Offered: Life; Performance; PhysProperties; Solar
- Capabilities: Comparison; TestDevelop; TestFixture; Testing
- Company Information: Solar Light is a leader in light testing services offering accelerated UV testing. Expose samples to UV or full spectrum sunlight to simulate years of sunlight in days. They can expose plastics, paints, coatings, textiles, papers, and other materials.
- Certifications: ASTM