from Associated Research, Inc.
HypotULTRA ® III, model 7650, is a 3-in-1 dielectric analyzer with an enhanced graphic LCD and analog bar graph. HypotULTRA ® III provides AC/DC Hipot and Insulation Resistance testing. In addition, through the 2K Ohm test mode, it is able to perform point-to-point continuity and hipot tests... [See More]
- Features: RemoteControl; Built-in Calibration; Warning Indicator; PLC Interface; MultipleTests; Selectable Output Frequency; Front Panel Lockout; Memory / Storage; Graphic LCD
- AC Voltage Out: 0.0 to 5000
- Types of Measurements: AC Dielectric; DC Dielectric; Insulation Resistance; Earth Continuity; DC Hipot; AC Hipot; Real Current
- AC Current Out: 0.0 to 0.0300
from Hoyt Electrical Instrument Works, Inc.
2 Lines x 16 Characters large LCD. Smart microprocessor controlled. Four insulation test voltage. Insulation resistance auto-ranging on all ranges. Measure insulation time test. Bar-graph indicates test voltage-rise and decay can be observed during tests. [See More]
- Features: Built-in Calibration; Warning Indicator; Buzzer or Annunciator
- DC Volts Out: 500 to 5000
- Types of Measurements: Insulation Resistance; DC Hipot
- Resistance Range: 3.00E7 to 3.00E8
from Slaughter Company
The 1305 is 3 KV, 5 mA AC Hipot tester. This entry-level tester is designed with the basic features for simple and cost-effective production line AC Hipot testing. It features a LED display, menu driven parameter control, pulse mode, parameter storage and continuous or momentary dwell cycles. [See More]
- Features: RemoteControl; Built-in Calibration; Front Panel Lockout; Memory / Storage
- DC Volts Out: 0.0 to 3000
- Types of Measurements: AC Dielectric; AC Hipot
- DC Current Out: 5.00E-4 to 0.0050
from Kikusui America, Inc.
The TOS5101 is designed exclusively for hipot testing of electronic equipment and components conforming to various safety standards. The use of a high luminance, large fluorescent display tube for the display enables data including measured values, status and judgment results to be extremely... [See More]
- Features: RemoteControl; Built-in Calibration
- AC Voltage Out: 0.0 to 10000
- Types of Measurements: AC Dielectric; DC Dielectric; DC Hipot; AC Hipot
- AC Current Out: 0.0 to 0.0500