Membrane Pipe Liners Datasheets
from Integument Technologies, Inc.
Outstanding performance over a wide temperature range, low surface energy [See More]
- Form: Liner; Membrane or Geotextile; With PSA Adhesive
- Thickness: 0.0020 to 0.0100
- Function: Nonstick, Nonwetting or Flow Promoting; Abrasion or Sliding Wear
- Industry / Application: Chemical; Food Contact, Pharmaceutical or Sanitary
from Polycorp Ltd.
Polycorp's Red Rubber cured sheeting is compounded from more than 95% natural rubber that exhibits outstanding resilience, strength and resistance to cutting, tearing and abrasion. Drawing from our experience with Grinding Mill Liners and other highly abrasive applications materials, Polycorp has... [See More]
- Form: Liner; Membrane or Geotextile
- Thickness: 0.1250 to 0.5000
- Function: ESD; Abrasion or Sliding Wear; Sound Attenuation or Sound Proofing; Wet Abrasion
- Industry / Application: Chemical; Environmental Remediation; Material Handling; Mining; Construction; Water