Overhead Industrial Homogenizers Datasheets
from ARDE Barinco, Inc.
Operating at up to 13,000 RPM, Cavitron rotor/stator mixers can produce as many as 500 million cavitational episodes per second. Cavitron reactor systems are based on kinematic high-frequency technology. Revolutionary process is remarkably efficient, enabling Cavitron systems to handle throughputs... [See More]
- Mounting: Stand; Overhead
- Operating Condition: Batch; Continuous / In-Line
- Feed Rate (volumetric): 12 to 210
- Mixer / Homogenizer Location: Top Entry
from IKA Works, Inc.
The IKA ROTOTRON® RTS jet flow agitator is a universal overhead stirrer that combines the functionality of a conventional stirring device with the properties of a disperser equipped with a rotor/stator system. RTS-type machines are used for tasks such as homogenization, dispersing, suspension,... [See More]
- Mounting: Overhead
- Capacity (volumetric): 706
- Media Type: Liquids; Liquid with Suspended Solids
- Operating Condition: Batch