Frequency Proximity Sensors Datasheets
from elobau sensor technology, Inc.
Over the last three decades, innovation, reliability, and flexibility have become elobau hallmarks. Today, elobau is one of the leading manufacturers in the field of non-contact sensor technology. In addition to a broad and continually expanding array of standard products, elobau offers customized... [See More]
- Electrical Output: Frequency
- Operation Distance: 0.0787 to 0.5118
- Sensor Technology: Hall Effect Proximity Sensor; Magnetic Proximity Sensor
- Operating Temperature: -13 to 167
from Fargo Controls, Inc.
Magnetic sensors are actuated by the presence of a permanent magnet. Their operating principle is based on the use of reed contacts, which consist of two low reluctance ferro-magnetic reeds enclosed in glass bulbs containing inert gas. The reciprocal attraction of both reeds in the presence of a... [See More]
- Electrical Output: Frequency; Switched / Alarm
- Operating Temperature: -13 to 212
- Switching Frequency: 0.2300 to 0.2500
- Power Requirements: AC Powered