Marine Surface Engineering Services Datasheets
from Miyaki USA, Inc.
Conventional hard anodic film is normally porous and low to moderate wear resistance, and there are more chances of abrasion and wear, caused by failure of lubrication in higher pressure, vibration, and friction areas. Kashima Coat with lubricating property and higher resistance characteristics was... [See More]
- Industry: Aerospace; Automotive; Marine
- Materials: Aluminum
- Capabilities: Anodizing; Burnishing; Peening; Buffing / Polishing; Honing or Superfinishing
- Location: Currently located in Japan; opening locations in USA and Thailand.
from REM Surface Engineering
REM® is pleased to offer complete ISF® Processing systems in all of our facilities. Using ISF Services is simple; first contact REM to find the appropriate location for your components and to obtain a quotation. Then, send your unique components to REM where our specialized engineers and technicians... [See More]
- Industry: Aerospace; Automotive; Building and Construction; Chemical Processing; Energy; Food and Beverage; General Industrial; Marine; Medical; Metals and Mining; Military; Rail
- Certifications: AS9100
- Capabilities: Chemical / Isotropic (ISF); Mass Finishing (Tumbling / Vibratory); Passivation; Honing or Superfinishing
- Materials: Aluminum; Carbide; Ceramic; Copper / Copper Alloys; Iron / Cast Iron; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys; Titanium; Metal; Superalloys