Packaging Surface Engineering Services Datasheets
from ANALYZE Inc.
ANALYZE is one of the premier independent consulting laboratories and specialty chemical product manufacturers in the United States that supports clients operating throughout the global economy. The company, headquartered in Metropolitan Phoenix, Arizona, has an international team of chemists with... [See More]
- Industry: Aerospace; Automotive; Biotechnology; Chemical Processing; Consumer; Electronics; Food and Beverage; Medical; Packaging; Pharmaceutical; Rail; Transportation; Personal Care, Graphic Arts
- Materials: Composites; Plastic
- Capabilities: Corona Treatment; Polymer Surface Modifications
- Location: Located in Chandler, Arizona approximately 25 minutes from Phoenix
from Hartchrom, Inc.
Hartchrom Inc. provides Hard Chromium plating services to a wide and diverse market adhering to specification AMS 2460. Hard chrome plating provides an excellent wear and erosion resistant coating that demonstrates a hardness of Rc 66 - 72. Post chrome surface finishing can also deliver exceptional... [See More]
- Industry: Aerospace; Agricultural; Automotive; Building and Construction; Chemical Processing; Energy; Food and Beverage; General Industrial; Government; Marine; Metals and Mining; Packaging; Pharmaceutical; Pulp and Paper; Transportation; Petroleum
- Certifications: SAE AMS 2460; MIL-DTL-16232 Rev. G; MIL-PRF-46010 Rev. G
- Capabilities: Blasting; Buffing / Polishing; Electropolishing or Electrolytic Finishing; Mirror Finishing; Honing or Superfinishing; Texturing
- Materials: Iron / Cast Iron; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys; Metal