from Hartchrom, Inc.
Hartchrom Inc. provides Hard Chromium plating services to a wide and diverse market adhering to specification AMS 2460. Hard chrome plating provides an excellent wear and erosion resistant coating that demonstrates a hardness of Rc 66 - 72. Post chrome surface finishing can also deliver exceptional... [See More]
- Materials: Iron / Cast Iron; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys; Metal
- Certifications: SAE AMS 2460; MIL-DTL-16232 Rev. G; MIL-PRF-46010 Rev. G
- Capabilities: Blasting; Buffing / Polishing; Electropolishing or Electrolytic Finishing; Mirror Finishing; Honing or Superfinishing; Texturing
- Industry: Aerospace; Agricultural; Automotive; Building and Construction; Chemical Processing; Energy; Food and Beverage; General Industrial; Government; Marine; Metals and Mining; Packaging; Pharmaceutical; Pulp and Paper; Transportation; Petroleum
from Thermal Metal Treating, Inc.
Thermal Metal Treating, Inc. offers many surface processes to facilitate pre-process finishing or post process enhancement to assure the product meets designed quality standards. [See More]
- Materials: Aluminum; Composites; Copper / Copper Alloys; Iron / Cast Iron; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys; Metal
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2008
- Capabilities: Blasting; Case Hardening; Mass Finishing (Tumbling / Vibratory); Passivation; Pickling or Chemical Deburring; Induction
- Industry: Automotive; Metals and Mining