Anodizing Surface Engineering Services Datasheets
from Anoplate Corporation
Surface Engineering solutions. Quality industrial plating and metal finishing services including: nickel, chromium, zinc, cadmium, silver, gold and tin. Anodizing, hardcoat anodizing, electroless nickel, black chrome, hard chrome, black nickel and electropolishing. Conversion coatings such as... [See More]
- Capabilities: Anodizing; Blasting; Electropolishing or Electrolytic Finishing; Passivation; Pickling or Chemical Deburring
- Materials: Aluminum; Copper / Copper Alloys; Iron / Cast Iron; Precious Metals; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys; Titanium; Metal
- Certifications: NADCAP; MIL; ASTM; ISO
- Industry: Aerospace; Computer; Electronics; General Industrial; Medical; Military; Rail; Telecommunications
from Miyaki USA, Inc.
Conventional hard anodic film is normally porous and low to moderate wear resistance, and there are more chances of abrasion and wear, caused by failure of lubrication in higher pressure, vibration, and friction areas. Kashima Coat with lubricating property and higher resistance characteristics was... [See More]
- Capabilities: Anodizing; Burnishing; Peening; Buffing / Polishing; Honing or Superfinishing
- Industry: Aerospace; Automotive; Marine
- Materials: Aluminum
- Location: Currently located in Japan; opening locations in USA and Thailand.