Polishing Surface Engineering Services Datasheets
from Hartchrom, Inc.
Hartchrom Inc. provides Hard Chromium plating services to a wide and diverse market adhering to specification AMS 2460. Hard chrome plating provides an excellent wear and erosion resistant coating that demonstrates a hardness of Rc 66 - 72. Post chrome surface finishing can also deliver exceptional... [See More]
- Capabilities: Blasting; Buffing / Polishing; Electropolishing or Electrolytic Finishing; Mirror Finishing; Honing or Superfinishing; Texturing
- Materials: Iron / Cast Iron; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys; Metal
- Certifications: SAE AMS 2460; MIL-DTL-16232 Rev. G; MIL-PRF-46010 Rev. G
- Industry: Aerospace; Agricultural; Automotive; Building and Construction; Chemical Processing; Energy; Food and Beverage; General Industrial; Government; Marine; Metals and Mining; Packaging; Pharmaceutical; Pulp and Paper; Transportation; Petroleum
from Miyaki USA, Inc.
Conventional hard anodic film is normally porous and low to moderate wear resistance, and there are more chances of abrasion and wear, caused by failure of lubrication in higher pressure, vibration, and friction areas. Kashima Coat with lubricating property and higher resistance characteristics was... [See More]
- Capabilities: Anodizing; Burnishing; Peening; Buffing / Polishing; Honing or Superfinishing
- Industry: Aerospace; Automotive; Marine
- Materials: Aluminum
- Location: Currently located in Japan; opening locations in USA and Thailand.