Shot Peening Surface Engineering Services Datasheets
from Aerospace Defense Coatings Of Georgia
At Aerospace Defense Coatings, we take your business seriously. With over 50 years in the metal finishing industry, we have the expertise you can depend on. We are committed to providing you with the highest quality metal finishing, testing, and painting available, at a competitive price. To serve... [See More]
- Capabilities: Anodizing; Blasting; Peening; Passivation
- Materials: Aluminum; Iron / Cast Iron; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys; Metal
- Certifications: OEM Specific; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD
- Industry: Aerospace; Military
from Miyaki USA, Inc.
Conventional hard anodic film is normally porous and low to moderate wear resistance, and there are more chances of abrasion and wear, caused by failure of lubrication in higher pressure, vibration, and friction areas. Kashima Coat with lubricating property and higher resistance characteristics was... [See More]
- Capabilities: Anodizing; Burnishing; Peening; Buffing / Polishing; Honing or Superfinishing
- Industry: Aerospace; Automotive; Marine
- Materials: Aluminum
- Location: Currently located in Japan; opening locations in USA and Thailand.