from Hartchrom, Inc.
Hartchrom Inc. provides Hard Chromium plating services to a wide and diverse market adhering to specification AMS 2460. Hard chrome plating provides an excellent wear and erosion resistant coating that demonstrates a hardness of Rc 66 - 72. Post chrome surface finishing can also deliver exceptional... [See More]
- Industry: Aerospace; Agricultural; Automotive; Chemical Processing; Energy; Food and Beverage; General Industrial; Government; Marine; Metals and Mining; Packaging; Pharmaceutical; Pulp and Paper; Rail; Transportation; Petroleum
- Certifications: MIL-DTL-16232 Rev. G MIL-PRF-46010 Rev. G; SAE AMS 2460
- Corrosion Mitigation Capabilities: Plating
- Materials: Iron / Cast Iron; Metal; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys
from Impreglon, Inc.
Impreglon, Inc. has grown to become a market leader in the development and application of high performance coatings. With application solutions based on fluoropolymers, plastic, metal and ceramics, or combinations thereof, we service a broad selection of industries including aerospace, chemicals,... [See More]
- Industry: Agricultural; Automotive; Chemical Processing; Consumer; Electronics; Energy; Food and Beverage; General Industrial; Marine; Medical; Metals and Mining; Packaging; Pharmaceutical; Pulp and Paper; Petroleum; Aggregate Mixing (e.g., Augers for mixing and conveying concrete, Kaolin)
- Certifications: Certified according to ISO 9001:2008; ITAR Registered
- Corrosion Mitigation Capabilities: Liner or Lining System; Cladding; Cathodic Protection; Inspection / Monitoring; Material Selection / Design Assistance; Passivation; Corrosion Repair; Grit Blasting
- Materials: Aluminum; Copper / Copper Alloys; Iron / Cast Iron; Metal; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys; Titanium; High Bld. Polymer; Fluoropolymer; Epoxy